Base Fashion is a trading name of Base Childrenswear Ltd
Company number: 08297599, Registered in England
VAT number: 152447713
2. INFORMATION ON THE WEBSITE
Whilst every effort is made to update the information contained on this website, neither the website owner nor any third party or data or content provider make any representations or warranties, whether express, implied in law or residual, as to the sequence, accuracy, completeness or reliability of information, opinions, any share price information, research information, data and/or content contained on the website (including but not limited to any information which may be provided by any third party or data or content providers) ("information") and shall not be bound in any manner by any information contained on the website. The website owner reserves the right at any time to change or discontinue without notice, any aspect or feature of this website. No information shall be construed as advice and information is offered for information purposes only and is not intended for trading purposes. You and your company rely on the information contained on this website at your own risk. If you find an error or omission at this site, please let us know.
3. TRADE MARKS
The trademarks, names, logos and service marks (collectively "trademarks") displayed on this website are registered and unregistered trademarks of the website owner. Nothing contained on this website should be construed as granting any licence or right to use any trademark without the prior written permission of the website owner.
4. EXTERNAL LINKS
External links may be provided for your convenience, but they are beyond the control of the website owner and no representation is made as to their content. Use or reliance on any external links and the content thereon provided is at your own risk. When visiting external links you must refer to that external websites terms and conditions of use. No hypertext links shall be created from any website controlled by you or otherwise to this website without the express prior written permission of the website owner.
5. PUBLIC FORUMS AND USER SUBMISSIONS
The website owner is not responsible for any material submitted to the public areas by you (which include bulletin boards, hosted pages, chat rooms, blogs, or any other public area found on the website. Any material (whether submitted by you or any other user) is not endorsed, reviewed or approved by the website owner. The website owner reserves the right to remove any material submitted or posted by you in the public areas, without notice to you, if it becomes aware and determines, in its sole and absolute discretion that you are or there is the likelihood that you may, including but not limited to -
- defame, abuse, harass, stalk, threaten or otherwise violate the rights of other users or any third parties
- publish, post, distribute or disseminate any defamatory, obscene, indecent or unlawful material or information;
- post or upload files that contain viruses, corrupted files or any other similar software or programmes that may damage the operation of the website owner's and/or a third party's computer system and/or network;
- violate any copyright, trademark, other applicable Great Britain or international laws or intellectual property rights of the website owner or any other third party;
- submit contents containing marketing or promotional material which is intended to solicit business.
6. SPECIFIC USE
You further agree not to use the website to send or post any message or material that is unlawful, harassing, defamatory, discriminatory, abusive, indecent, threatening, harmful, vulgar, obscene, sexually orientated, homophobic, racially offensive, profane, pornographic or violates any applicable law and you hereby indemnify the website owner against any loss, liability, damage or expense of whatever nature which the website owner or any third party may suffer which is caused by or attributable to, whether directly or indirectly, your use of the website to send or post any such message or material.
7. INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY
- Your use of the Sites and its contents grants no rights to you in relation to any copyright, designs, trademarks and any other intellectual property and material rights relating to the content (as described in the content section below), including all HTML and other code contained in this Site. All such content, including third party trademarks, designs and related intellectual property rights mentioned or displayed on this Site are protected by national intellectual property and other laws and international treaty provisions.
- You are permitted to use the content only as expressly authorised by Base Childrenswear Ltd and/or its third party licensors. Any reproduction or redistribution of the above listed content is prohibited and may result in civil and criminal penalties.
- Without limiting the foregoing, copying and use of the above listed materials to any other server, location or support for publication, reproduction or distribution is expressly prohibited. However, you are permitted to make one copy for the purposes of viewing content for your own personal use.
8. CONTENT & ERROR
- Colours of products are as accurate as the website allows and may differ slightly to the actual product due to the nature of photography and monitor colour calibration.
- We thank all our suppliers for letting us use their images and logos on our website. All other images have been produced by BaseFashion.co.uk using our in house image studio.
- We reserve the right to modify or withdraw, temporarily or permanently, the Website or any part of the Website with or without notice to you without liability. We reserve the right to change our terms and conditions from time to time.
- In addition to the intellectual property rights mentioned above, "Content" is defined as any graphics, photographs, including all image rights, sounds, music, video, audio or text on this site.
- Base Childrenswear Ltd tries to ensure that the information on this site is accurate and complete.
- Base Childrenswear Ltd does not promise that Base Childrenswear Ltd content is accurate, error-free.
- Base Childrenswear Ltd does not promise that the functional aspects of the site or Base Childrenswear Ltd content will be error free or that this site, Base Childrenswear Ltd content or the server that makes it available are free of viruses or other harmful components.
- We always recommend that all users of the Internet ensure they have up to date virus checking software installed.
The Website Owner makes no warranties, representations, statements or guarantees (whether express, implied in law or residual) regarding the website, the information contained on the website, you or your company's personal information or material and information transmitted over our system.
10. DISCLAIMER OF LIABILITY
The website owner shall not be responsible for and disclaims all liability for any loss, liability, damage (whether direct, indirect or consequential), personal injury or expense of any nature whatsoever which may be suffered by you or any third party (including your company), as a result of or which may be attributable, directly or indirectly, to your access and use of the website, any information contained on the website, you or your company's personal information or material and information transmitted over our system. In particular, neither the website owner nor any third party or data or content provider shall be liable in any way to you or to any other person, firm or corporation whatsoever for any loss, liability, damage (whether direct or consequential), personal injury or expense of any nature whatsoever arising from any delays, inaccuracies, errors in, or omission of any share price information or the transmission thereof, or for any actions taken in reliance thereon or occasioned thereby or by reason of non-performance or interruption, or termination thereof.
11. USE OF THE WEBSITE
The website owner does not make any warranty or representation that information on the website is appropriate for use in any jurisdiction (other than Great Britain). By accessing the website, you warrant and represent to the website owner that you are legally entitled to do so and to make use of information made available via the website.
12. PROMOTIONS AND DISCOUNTS
- Discounts are issued in the form of either '£ savings' or a 'percentage off' and are offered to customers via: promotional emails, advertisements, on-site banners or 3rd party communications
- There is no cash alternative and all terms and conditions are non-negotiable
- Unless otherwise stated, discounts are only applicable to full price items (sale and clearance items are not included)
- Base Fashion.co.uk reserves the right to cancel or change any promotion / discount without notice, at any time
- Any Free Shipping offer will apply to ‘Standard UK Shipping’ only, unless otherwise stated.
- In all cases, the shipping charge only will be deducted. No taxes, duties or customs charges will be removed.
- International Free shipping offers apply only when the "Standard Service" is selected.
- If an alternative shipping option is chosen, the cost of the advertised free shipping charge only will be removed.
- Unfortunately, we are unable to cover the cost of returning international orders.
- All promotions will have a 'valid until' or 'expiry' date. Please refer to the original promotion source for this information.
- Promotional codes cannot be used in conjunction with any other offer.
- Promotional codes are valid for one transaction per person and cannot be used on multiple accounts.
- Promotional codes cannot be applied retrospectively to previous orders.
- If returning an item purchased using a promotional code, the code used will remain valid if the retained items exceed the threshold required (if a threshold is applicable)
- If the retained items fall below the minimum spend you will be refunded accordingly and the code will be re-validated, this will happen on one occasion only. The re-validated code will expire after 10 days.
- In the event that you are unhappy with any goods received, you may return the goods for a refund or for an exchange within 28 calendar days of the date of order. Please note: This refund and exchange policy is for online transactions only and does not cover store purchases.
- For sale items this period reduces to 14 days from the point of delivery.
- This policy is subject to change so please click here for our up-to-date returns policy.
- We reserve the right to request a delivery fee if we need to exchange the same or multiple item(s) more than once. We are sorry that we cannot offer free exchanges to destinations outside the UK.
- If your order originally qualified for free postage and you return part of that order for a refund, your card will be refunded by the amount of the returned item(s) minus any delivery costs that you would have originally incurred should your remaining order value fall below our free postage threshold.
- We reserve the right to refuse or accept returned items that we believe are not in their original condition. This does not affect your statutory rights. All original packaging, labels and swing tags must be intact.
- Some products may incur additional postage charges due to their packaging size and weight, and may not be eligible for free delivery. In this case, the correct postage charge will be applied to your basket at checkout. We reserve the right to hold your order until correct postage charges are agreed and paid.
- Base Fashion does not take responsibility for items lost in transit, so please use a secure service and retain proof of postage.
- Our website returns policy applies to purchases made on-line only and items purchased in store must be returned to the store.
- We must be informed of parcels not arriving as soon as possible. For UK destinations it must be within 21 working days. For international destinations we must be informed within 35 working days, and failure to do this can affect our ability to trace the parcel and issue any refund due.
- Refunds or replacements will only be issued after 21 working days in the UK or 35 working days for International parcels only if the parcel is deemed to be lost in transit.
- On issue of the refund or replacement, you will agree to providing any required evidence, written or otherwise, of non receipt.
- If an item is returned outside of our refund/exchange policy, we reserve the right to return it to the sender.
- In some cases, where a refund is not applicable, we will provide an online credit note equal to the value of returned items. This will be emailed to you via a unique code, which will be one use only.
- When an exchange is requested but we no longer have the item in-stock, we will process a refund on this item (if within the return/exchange period) back to the original payment method used.
- Exchanges are only available if the value of the exchanged items is lower or equal to the value of the returned items. Where the value of the exchanged items are greater than the returned items, we will process a refund on these items and advise you to place a new order.
- We offer one free returns label per order. For any returns of exchanged items, the cost is the responsibility of the customer.
14. OVERSEAS RETURNS
Please note returned products must be packed with a RETURNS NOTE (document included) stating the goods are returned products. Failure to do this will result in import duties being removed from the amount refunded, at the customers expense. We strongly advise you make it clear that the product is a return.
15. IN-STORE RETURNS
You may return your purchase to one of our stores for a refund or exchange within 28 days from the order date on delivery note. Exchanges will be processed directly in store. Refunds cannot be directly issued in store but can be taken into our stores, who will inform the website returns office for you, and the refund will then be processed directly back onto your payment card.
If we discover that a pricing error has been made, we reserve the right to suspend your order and contact you to ask whether you wish to continue with the order at the correct price. We will not be obliged to supply goods at the incorrect price. We present our content 'as is' and make no claims to its accuracy, either expressed or implied. We reserve the right to amend errors or to update product information at any time without prior notice.
Pricing mistakes are rare but do happen from time to time, and whilst we are very sorry, we will not be able to offer any kind of compensation for such a mistake.
17. PRICE MATCH
We aim to make our prices as competitive as possible and will try and match our competitors; however in some cases due to brand restrictions, promotional activities and sale periods we will be unable to match prices. Please note that all information gained through this the price match feature will enable Base Fashion to become more competitive and ensure that customers receive the best possible prices. Please click here for more information.
Please note we do not price match with EBAY, Affiliate's and Websites outside the UK with Varying Exchange Rates.
18. PAYMENT OPTIONS
- We accept all major credit/debit cards for payment as well as Base Fashion Online Credit, also known as e-wallets.
- If your credit card is rejected by our online payment processing systems, please double-check that all the details you entered on the website were correct. Your name and address details must match the card - holder address details held by your card issuer. If the problem persists, please contact your credit card provider.
In cooperation with Klarna Bank AB (publ), Sveavägen 46, 111 34 Stockholm, Sweden, we offer you the following payment options. Payment is to be made to Klarna:
- Pay Later
Further information and Klarna’s user terms you can find here. General information on Klarna you can find here. Your personal data is handled in accordance with applicable data protection law and in accordance with the information in Klarna’s privacy statement.Pay later.
- Please refer to our delivery tables and info here for the most up-to-date delivery information.
- We will always try to keep this information as accurate as possible and deliver within the time period displayed but this is just a guide and as such, deliveries may sometimes take longer than stated due to factors outside of our control.
20.1 International Charges (Outside the UK)
For EU customers who are ordering from outside the UK, from the 1st of January 2021, customs and duty charges will now apply to these orders. These import taxes and duties (duty payable on goods over €150) will be charged once the order arrives in your country. These fees are payable by the customer and will not be covered by us.
For the Rest of the World, import tax and duty is payable by the customer depending on the specific region you are ordering from.
In all circumstances, please contact your local customs office for a breakdown of your local import charges from the UK before you order.
21. FREE STANDARD DELIVERY (UK)
Our Free Standard UK delivery service is subject to a threshold amount of £100 and only valid for non-sale orders based in the UK Mainland and excludes Northern Ireland & Northern Scotland.
During special promotional periods we may offer Free Standard Delivery without a threshold, which will be clearly marked. The offer is not a year round promotion.
22. BFPO, PO BOXES AND MAIL FORWARDING
Please note we do not use mail forwarding companies and are unable to accept BFPO or PO Box orders due to limitations with our courier services. We are sorry for the inconvenience.
23. COOKIES ON BASE FASHION
24. ITEM OUT OF STOCK
Our products are held in both our warehouse and stores and our stock feed is not live. There are rare times that we may find that a product with limited stock availability may be showing for sale by our website, but is unavailable in either of these locations.
In these situations, we will refund the item immediately this is discovered and send an accompanying email to explain. We will do our best to re-stock that product as quickly as possible, but do not always re-stock or have fixed dates for any sold out items. We offer you our apologies if this is the case.
If there is anything we can help further with this then please get in touch with our customer service team who will be happy to help.
- These website terms and conditions constitute the sole record of the agreement between you and the Website Owner in relation to your use of the website. Neither you nor the Website Owner shall be bound by any express tacit or implied representation, warranty, promise or the like not recorded herein.
- Unless otherwise specifically stated these website terms and conditions supersede and replace all prior commitments, undertakings or representations, whether written or oral, between you and the Website Owner in respect of your use of the website.
- The Website Owner may at any time modify any relevant terms and conditions, policies or notices.
- You acknowledge that by visiting the website from time to time, you shall become bound to the current version of the relevant terms and conditions (the "current version") and, unless stated in the current version, all previous versions shall be superseded by the current version.
26. SOCIAL COMPETITION T&Cs